Welcome

Welcome to the Accessible Roadtrip Blog. I will be posting information about how accessible places I have been are, including information on bathrooms, restaurants, and hotels.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sanford's grub and pub- Fort Collins Colorado

January 4, 2012

There was one handicapped spot that worked well for us to get the ramp out, there were more but they would not have worked for us. Inside there was some space inside and enough to get around fairly easily. The bathroom was fairly easy to get to but when you got there I had to make a sharp turn to get in which made it a little difficult plus when you get in the trash can was directly in my way and there wasn’t many places to put it. The stall was actually pretty good with plenty of space and worked well. The sink was up in the tight spot by the door and the trash can so it was hard to get to also. It was easy to get to the table which was fairly big, but for napkins they had a post type thing with a roll of paper towels which was hard for me to get, I couldn't get to them so I need help getting those. When they brought the menu they were huge and I had trouble getting it open and turning the pages, it was kind of hard to handle.





1526 Oakridge Drive  Fort Collins, CO 80525

No comments:

Post a Comment