Welcome

Welcome to the Accessible Roadtrip Blog. I will be posting information about how accessible places I have been are, including information on bathrooms, restaurants, and hotels.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Buffalo wild wings Loveland Colorado

January 3, 2012.

There were multiple handicap spots with quite a bit of space around for loading which worked great for us. The bathroom was fairly good the door pulled out of the bathroom so if I would've been inside by myself I could have pushed the door open. The stall was good with quite a bit of space and it worked well, the sink however was a little difficult to get to. In the front waiting area it was a little tight and crowded. Our table was one with the little handicap logo on it, with the legs of the table were at the outside corners so they were not in my way. Most of the rest of the tables I saw had the leg in the middle of the table, but it looked to me like it would've been okay for me to get under anyways.

 
 
1505 Rocky Mountain Avenue

Loveland, CO 80538

No comments:

Post a Comment